Friday, December 14, 2007

Came to the Rescue


Marty Sampson, Joel Davies, Dylan Thomas
Key: C
Intro:
C G Am F C G/B Am F


Verse 1:
C G
Falling on my knees in worship
Am F C
Giving all I am to seek Your face
G/B Am F
Lord all I am is Yours


Verse 2:
C G
My whole life I place in Your hands
Am F C
God of mercy humbled I bow down
G Am F
In your presence at Your throne


Chorus:
C G/B Am
I called You answered
F C
And You came to my rescue and I
G/B Am F
Wanna be where You are


Other 1:
Instrumental 1:
C G Am F


Other 2:
Instrumental 2:
Am G/B C Am G F


Bridge:
Am G/B
In my life be lifted high
C G/D
In our world be lifted high
Am G F G
In our love be lifted high


Other 3:
Instrumental 3:
Am G/B C G/D Am G F G
(repeat)
©2005 Hillsong Publishing (Admin. in U.S. & Canada by Integrity's Hosanna! Music)
All rights reserved. International copyright secured.
CCLI song #4705190

No comments: