Thursday, December 6, 2007

Everyday (Key of E)

Everyday

Joel Houston
E         B            G#m     F#               E
What to say Lord? it's You who gave me life and I
B G#m F#
Can't explain just how much You mean to me now
E B G#m F#
That You have saved me Lord, I give all that I am to You
E B G#m F# E B
That everyday I can be a light that shines Your name

E B G#m F# E
Everyday Lord, I'll learn to stand upon Your Word
B G#m F#
And I pray that I, that I might come to know You more
E B G#m F#
That You would guide me in every single step I take
E B G#m F#
That everyday I can be a light unto the world

B E G#m F#
Everyday, it's You I'll live for
B E G#m F#
Everyday, I'll follow after You
B E G#m F# B
Everyday, I'll walk with You my Lord

B E G#m F#
It's You I live for, everyday
B E G#m F#
It's You I live for, everyday
B E G#m F#
It's You I live for, everyday


© 1999
Hillsongs Australia
Integrity's Hosanna! Music
CCLI# 2798154




No comments: