Thursday, December 6, 2007

Made to Worship (no capo)

Chorus:
C
You and I were made to worship
F2
You and I are called to love
Dm7 G
You and I are forgiven and free
C
When you and I embrace surrender
F2
You and I choose to believe
Dm7 G
Then you and I will see what we were meant to be


Intro: C F2 C F2


Verse 1:
C G2/B
Before the day, before the light
Am G
Before the world revolved around the sun
C G2/B
God on high stepped down into time
Am F G
And wrote the story of His love for everyone


Pre-Chorus:
Dm G
He has filled our hearts with wonder
F G
So that we always remember

[Chorus]

Verse 2:
C G2/B
All we are and all we have
Am G
Is all a gift from God that we will see
C G2/B
Brought to life we open up our eyes
Am F G
To see the majesty and glory of the King

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

Bridge:
Dm C/E
Even the rocks cry out
F
Even the heavens shout
G
At the sound of His Holy name
Dm C/E
So let every voice sing out
F
And let every knee bow down
G
He is worthy of all our praise

[Chorus]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Capo 5 play in Key of G


Intro:
G C G C

Verse 1:
G D2/F#
Before the day, before the light
Em7 Dsus4
before the world revolved around the sun
G D2/F#
God on High, stepped down into time
Em7 C D
and wrote the story of His Love for everyone


PreChorus:

Am7 D
He has filled our hearts with wonder
Am7 C D
so that we always remember


Chorus:
G
For you and I are made to worship
C2
you and I are called to love
Am7 Dsus4 D
you and I are forgiven and free

G
when you and I embrace surrender
C2
you and I choose to believe
Am7 Dsus4
then you and I will see
G C G C
who we were meant to be


Verse 2:
G D2/F#
all we are and all we have
Em7 Dsus
is all the gift from God that we received
G D2/F#
brought to life, we open up our eyes
Em7 C D
to see the majesty and glory of the King


Bridge:
Am7 G/B
even the rocks cry out
C
even the heavens shout
Am7 D
the sound of His holiness
Am7 G/B
so let everyone sing out
C
and let every knee bow down
Am7 D
He is worthy of all our praise


No comments: